Come and suckle some.
posted by Coco at 9:37 a.m.
*smooooooooooch*Love the curses. Makes me think of home LOL.
Glad I could make you happy. Hostie.
'Cause you forgot your English?
Becuase you can't access Monsty's blog?
Well...at least you are around to read my tribute thread. That makes it all worthwhile, no?
Did someone burn their toast this morning?
You are here because I guessed Jan. 5th in the baby pool (which I now have no proof of because it all went poof!)So tomorrow @ 6:58 pm, Doug will appear and weigh about 8 pounds and be 21 inches long. *wink*
Because you're bored in the labour room?
I am not posting because I have nothing to say that is not complaints. I am not funny today.
Because you love us?
Ciboire.
What does that mean?
It's a swear word. I'm not exactly sure which religious article it refers to, but it's part of the Catholic worship paraphernalia. Nookie might know.grrrrrrrr
Hi Coco what's new?
Are you funny other days?
Ciboire = Ciborium.It's the bowl that holds the communion. Surely there's another word for it.
It's funny ... I often used the word "ciboire" but never "ciborium" LOL.
Oh Coco can be funny.
To make fun of.*chortle*
Why I have to have such a pitiless best friend is just beyond me.*sigh*
Coco? Nothing yet? You are still early though.
Coco, I think you get what you deserve in terms of friends.If you are a bad person you get nasty friends that tease you. If you are a sweet angelic charming person you get nice friends that send you cookies.*walks away eating cookies*
Oh, Cancel charming, k? I forgot I didn't go to charm school.
I'd forgotten ciboire. How about "hosti"? My boss used to string a bunch of French swear words together in no particular order: hosticrissetabarnac.
This green post in honor (Am. sp.) of the Lobstah Cam, which is greatly missed.
*points up* Check post 2, hostie.
So is Monsty's blog back?
Oops. Sorry.Hostie.(I've been spelling it wrong in my head, too. Why I would omit the "e", I have no idea. Tabarnouche."
Tabarnouche *giggle* I used to say it that way also.You know, I always pronounced "hostie" as "estee".
Post a Comment
<< Home
29 Comments:
*smooooooooooch*
Love the curses. Makes me think of home LOL.
Glad I could make you happy.
Hostie.
'Cause you forgot your English?
Becuase you can't access Monsty's blog?
Well...at least you are around to read my tribute thread. That makes it all worthwhile, no?
Did someone burn their toast this morning?
You are here because I guessed Jan. 5th in the baby pool (which I now have no proof of because it all went poof!)
So tomorrow @ 6:58 pm, Doug will appear and weigh about 8 pounds and be 21 inches long. *wink*
Because you're bored in the labour room?
I am not posting because I have nothing to say that is not complaints. I am not funny today.
Because you love us?
Ciboire.
What does that mean?
It's a swear word. I'm not exactly sure which religious article it refers to, but it's part of the Catholic worship paraphernalia. Nookie might know.
grrrrrrrr
Hi Coco what's new?
Are you funny other days?
Ciboire = Ciborium.
It's the bowl that holds the communion. Surely there's another word for it.
It's funny ... I often used the word "ciboire" but never "ciborium" LOL.
Oh Coco can be funny.
To make fun of.
*chortle*
Why I have to have such a pitiless best friend is just beyond me.
*sigh*
Coco? Nothing yet? You are still early though.
Coco, I think you get what you deserve in terms of friends.
If you are a bad person you get nasty friends that tease you. If you are a sweet angelic charming person you get nice friends that send you cookies.
*walks away eating cookies*
Oh, Cancel charming, k? I forgot I didn't go to charm school.
I'd forgotten ciboire.
How about "hosti"? My boss used to string a bunch of French swear words together in no particular order: hosticrissetabarnac.
This green post in honor (Am. sp.) of the Lobstah Cam, which is greatly missed.
*points up*
Check post 2, hostie.
So is Monsty's blog back?
Oops. Sorry.
Hostie.
(I've been spelling it wrong in my head, too. Why I would omit the "e", I have no idea. Tabarnouche."
Tabarnouche *giggle* I used to say it that way also.
You know, I always pronounced "hostie" as "estee".
Post a Comment
<< Home