Participants in the 2006 Blogworld Cookie Exchange:
Boo
Puffy
Kim
Ahkie
Breezy
Bravie
Nutzy
Swami
Mom2BJM
HD
Me me me!
I have a big presentation today, so if you want to sign up still, go ahead. I won't get to the sending until tomorrow or even Wednesday.
My life has revolved around the following:
This leads me to posit that the Duke, due at least in part to past lenience, is attempting to consolidate his power using Machiavellian principles. Whether or not he is successful is debatable (he is not consistent in guarding against hatred and contempt, for example, as he deliberately angers Lucio by forcibly marrying him to Kate Keepdown), but enough of Machiavelli’s ideas are present in his behaviour to determine that a) his identity is based on his power and b) he needs to renew his identity by consolidating that power. The various amoral and confusing subterfuges he perpetrates are all in the goal of gaining a firmer hold on Vienna.
Yippee skippee.
Boo
Puffy
Kim
Ahkie
Breezy
Bravie
Nutzy
Swami
Mom2BJM
HD
Me me me!
I have a big presentation today, so if you want to sign up still, go ahead. I won't get to the sending until tomorrow or even Wednesday.
My life has revolved around the following:
This leads me to posit that the Duke, due at least in part to past lenience, is attempting to consolidate his power using Machiavellian principles. Whether or not he is successful is debatable (he is not consistent in guarding against hatred and contempt, for example, as he deliberately angers Lucio by forcibly marrying him to Kate Keepdown), but enough of Machiavelli’s ideas are present in his behaviour to determine that a) his identity is based on his power and b) he needs to renew his identity by consolidating that power. The various amoral and confusing subterfuges he perpetrates are all in the goal of gaining a firmer hold on Vienna.
Yippee skippee.

15 Comments:
That's a really long sentence. How very French of you.
WTF?
You're supposed to eat cookies, Coco, not smoke them. Sheesh.
Huh? *headtilt*
I like cookies. And Coco.
hee you said "firmer hold".
Zombs<---would love to sit in the back of Coco's class and heckle her.
I thought Duke Sucks. That's what they tell me on OT Sports.
I used to use the term "yippeee skippeeee" a lot and then for some reason I stopped. I think I need to start using it more often.
*checks e-mail*
*waits*
*files nails*
*waits*
Gobble gobble
I have been planning. Lots of planning.
*checks e-mail*
*waits*
*cooks turkey*
*waits*
coming, coming
Yippee! Cookie Email has arrived!
Happy Turkey Day!
*teasing voice* I know who I'm sending to. I know who I'm sending to. I don't care if the sentence is wrong.
Hey Boo-how about some advice on packing our baked items??
Hey, the demographics here look kinda like the weinermobile club. Can't we all ride around in the weinermobile and share all the cookies?
Post a Comment
<< Home