Halloween Panic
Quick! I need costume ideas for Dominic. We finally decided that the Godzilla costume is too big and he needs something he can wear all day. My only idea so far has been a Wiggle, but I think we'd be the only ones to get that. Anyone have any leftover ideas?

24 Comments:
He was a pumpkin when he was in utero.
HeY! He could be a squash!
How about he dresses up as a big brother?
Or a train? Or a fire truck? Or Bob the Builder?
(See Zomb's blog for the truck/train costume how tos).
Bob.The.Builder.
Momma, you are a GENIUS. It's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I pressed enter too fast. But he LOVES Bob the Builder. He has all the plastic tools and a plaid shirt just like Bob's. He even has a toy phone. All I need is a tool belt and a hard hat!
He can bring his dump truck and he will be totally enchanted.
Thank you thank you thank you!
How cute! Please post a pic of Dominou the builder :-)
I certainly hope you are going as the "dairy godmother".
A candy corn?
Sheesh Coco. How many times a day are you forced to watch Bob the Builder?
Hope he has fun!
And? If post to Canada wasn't so expensive overnight, I'd send you a hard hat and tool belt.
For that final touch, you *will* be singing the theme song behind him?
Yes, we can!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They do?
(This is in response to your last post in my candy thread. Yum. Vanilla sounds goooooooood!)
Hey! My gorgeous nephew is going as Bob the Builder! He has the song down pat. :)
"With Muck and Dizzy and Rowwy too." *giggle* He's so damn cute. (My nephew, not Bob the Builder.)
Bob the Builder sounds perfect! Pretty easy to do and Dominic should love it. Good idea momma!
And Jen...maybe this will warrant an update, with pics?
MM, I'll be in Pittsburgh when Tate is trick-or-treating, I think. I'm sure my sister will take pics, but she never develops her film. *rolls eyes* But! If you want to see the cuteness that is Tate, find my post from 4th of July. There are a couple of him on there. :)
I found a hard hat for five bucks at the mall, and we're going to use Eric's real tool belt.
So exciting! Thanks guys!
Conner is going to be Superman because no mask was involved, and the cape is separate, so he can wear it all day.
Neighbor boy is going to be Bob, so I couldn't exactly copy him.
Ya'll better post pics!
Jen, got it! OMG! He is adorable. No wonder you adore him. Thanks!
I'm just happy to see that the breast feeding post is no longer at the top of the page.
Oh! And I want to see pics too!
Not pictures of breast feeding, but pictures of Dominou.
Just wanted to clarify that.
And I'm done now.
*whacks Augie*
You're such a weenie.
Oh, and I wanted to update. The hard hat was SUCH a hit. I called him to the mirror, put it on him, and told him he was Bob the Builder. Then I handed him a toy hammer.
He was so proud. He ran around holding on to the hat, he tried to wear it during dinner, he did wear it during his storytime. Eric offered to let him take it to bed, but he has a very firm idea of what one takes to bed, and plastic hard hats are not on the list.
Anyway, I sussed out his red plaid shirt and his toy phone, and all we have left to do is wash the overalls and create the tool belt.
In other news, I also bought him a toy broom, dustpan, and brush at the same time as the hard hat. It was also a success, as he spent the first twenty minutes after getting home sweeping the floor and putting the crumbs in the garbage. I mistakenly closed the cupboard and he actually scolded me because he wasn't finished.
Odd child, no?
Perfet child, Yes!
Sounds sooooo cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home