Come and suckle some.
posted by Coco at 2:34 p.m.
I have been missing you a whole bunches.
*smooches Sonya*
Hey there hot momma! How is it going? Any new pictures of the 2 cuties? Do you find it easier this time? I actually did. It is hard but at the same time so much easier. Does that make sense?
Oh have you put away the overalls yet?
Are your ankles still like tree trunks? Do you want me to bedazzle you some leg warmers?
Of course I miss you. You are my fourth most favorite Quebecois-er.
Of course!
Wait. Is Bob a Quebecois-er? We might have to bump you to fifth favorite.
HA! I beat Nookie's breakdancing self in here.
Of course I miss you. I check your blog every 10 minutes and sob uncontrollably when there is nothing new posted there.I am willing to accept crumbs you know.
Whew-one Nookie hasn't hit yet.I misses you, Coco-pie. *smooch*
Do I know you?
Your name sounds familiar.
*checks in*I miss you.*checks out*
What was the question again?
Yes, I missed you terribly. *smoooooches*
I thought you were in the hospital giving birth to your third.
Third? I thought it was the 4th or 5th by now. ;-)I missed you!
What? You were gone?Monsty, I'm a part-time Quebecois-er. Wouldn't that make her your 4 1/2th favorite?
I lived in Quebec for two months and Mr Bob lived there for 10 months, so you may need to bump Coco twice.
*waves* I missed you the mostest Coco!
Absolutely!
OK. So that makes her the sixth most favorite. *thinks of something positive to say*Well look! You made the top ten!
*whacks Monstay*
Oh, and I have more pics, but Eric is hogging the computer upon which they are stored.
Post a Comment
<< Home
25 Comments:
I have been missing you a whole bunches.
*smooches Sonya*
Hey there hot momma! How is it going? Any new pictures of the 2 cuties?
Do you find it easier this time? I actually did. It is hard but at the same time so much easier. Does that make sense?
Oh have you put away the overalls yet?
Are your ankles still like tree trunks? Do you want me to bedazzle you some leg warmers?
Of course I miss you. You are my fourth most favorite Quebecois-er.
Of course!
Wait. Is Bob a Quebecois-er? We might have to bump you to fifth favorite.
HA! I beat Nookie's breakdancing self in here.
Of course I miss you. I check your blog every 10 minutes and sob uncontrollably when there is nothing new posted there.
I am willing to accept crumbs you know.
Whew-one Nookie hasn't hit yet.
I misses you, Coco-pie. *smooch*
Do I know you?
Your name sounds familiar.
*checks in*
I miss you.
*checks out*
What was the question again?
Yes, I missed you terribly.
*smoooooches*
I thought you were in the hospital giving birth to your third.
Third? I thought it was the 4th or 5th by now. ;-)
I missed you!
What? You were gone?
Monsty, I'm a part-time Quebecois-er. Wouldn't that make her your 4 1/2th favorite?
I lived in Quebec for two months and Mr Bob lived there for 10 months, so you may need to bump Coco twice.
*waves* I missed you the mostest Coco!
Absolutely!
OK. So that makes her the sixth most favorite.
*thinks of something positive to say*
Well look! You made the top ten!
*whacks Monstay*
Oh, and I have more pics, but Eric is hogging the computer upon which they are stored.
Post a Comment
<< Home