Friday, October 28, 2005

Crabby Friday

Today has not been a great day so far. I have had insufficient breakfast, excessive candy, and overexposure to a cranky toddler. He's having a nap now, but not before he had one tantrum in the grocery store and one in Zellers. Of course, he fussed before going for his nap, so now I''m going to have to wake him up to take him to the daycare he hates. More screaming is in my future.

*bitch*bitch*bitch*bitch*

21 Comments:

Blogger Schnookie said...

*hands Coco some french toast*

Sorry that Dominou is being cranky today :-(

11:33 a.m.  
Blogger mm said...

Wait, it's 10:30 (when you posted) and you've already eaten breakfast, candy, gone to the grocery store and to another store?

Holy cow! That's fantastic. You've been more productive right now than I will be all day!

{{hugs}}

11:34 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

What MM said.

He had a nap already? Wow.

*bows down to the mighty Coco*

11:37 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Maybe Dominou has had an overexposure to a cranky mommy, ever think of that, little miss smahty-pants?

And what the heck is Zellers? *gasp* Did the smahty-pants drop an apostrophe!?!?!?

12:08 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Why are taking Dominic to evil daycare?
Do you not love your child?

12:19 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

I bought an umbrella stroller in Zeller's once. Best damn $8 Canadian bucks we ever spent. WE still use it. No one else has the pattern down here either. We always make the kids say

"Nice stroler, eh?" whenever they go in it.

1:34 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

No momma, it's just you.
Every single other parent in the world loves their little rays of sunshine every minute of every single day.

It's just you.

2:08 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

*giggle, snort*

Sometimes I think I'm hilarious!

2:08 p.m.  
Blogger Breezy said...

*poke* Crabbypants.

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

{snort} Me too, Bob.

2:50 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hmmm...

Coco??? Are you OK in there??? Has the crabbiness ended yet? Have you killed the child?

3:21 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Coooooocooooooooo!

I hope your day got better. I was crabbypants earlier, but my day got better. Are you better? Where are you?

*smooch*

7:18 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I'm back.

In the interim, I woke up crabby child, took it to daycare, drove to work, marked a class set of papers in one hour, taught a class, picked up crabby husband and crabby child, went to get my hair cut, made dinner, did laundry, and now? I'm in front of the computer (with crabby child's Hallowe'en candy) and I'm still damn crabby.

*whacks Bob*

7:50 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

*poot*

9:18 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

Several years ago, my boss stuck me with a French student.

Conversation about stereotypes and food progressed to:

Dude français: Yes, we like to eat snails. My friends and I can get them ourselves.

Me: What do you mean? Where do you go to get snails?

Dude français: To the forest. We go and chase them.

Me: Bwahahaha! What? Do they run away? Are French snails so fast? Hahahahaha!

Little faux ami humour for you there.

10:53 p.m.  
Blogger Buggy said...

I'm going trick or treating tonight with my child, who still gets cranky and complains.
13 is like toddlerhood only they speak better and wipe their own butts, otherwise? Totally the same.

Eat candy, sugar is good for you.

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger Rose said...

I feel like a bad mom when I holler at seedling.

but I can't help it sometimes.

just sayin'.

2:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Nutty. Just think. It starts all over again in January. The 19th, right? Because the 19th is a great day to have a baby. *grin*

Why does he hate the daycare?

*Whack* to Bob.

And No, Momma, it's not just you.

4:36 p.m.  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

(((hugs)) Coco! Feel better soon. :)

5:30 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Luddite! Luddite!

6:04 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

*whacks* Bob.

11:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home