Ridin' in the Big Red Car
Many thanks to my SIL who accidentally bought a Wiggles toy for Dominic. I have had that song in my head for nearly 48 hours now.
I have no child today! His daycare is having a party today and he is there instead of here. I sent him off in his Bob costume, so proud (I'll post pics, probably at the other place, later on) and am now only stuck with my husband. Why is he not at work, you ask?
Eric looks like Freddy Krueger. He had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and has red spots all over his body (I mean all over. I checked, though briefly. Touching him makes me itch). I would estimate that at least 60% of him is red. It makes a very pretty pattern. Unfortunately, he has refused to hand out candy shirtless tonight. That man has no sense of humour right now. He has totally had it, actually. He was at the hospital in Quebec City twice over the weekend and has to go back to our hospital tonight for an appointment.
He's now bugging me to leave as we're going out for a greasy breakfast all alone. I'll make the rounds when I come back.
I have no child today! His daycare is having a party today and he is there instead of here. I sent him off in his Bob costume, so proud (I'll post pics, probably at the other place, later on) and am now only stuck with my husband. Why is he not at work, you ask?
Eric looks like Freddy Krueger. He had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and has red spots all over his body (I mean all over. I checked, though briefly. Touching him makes me itch). I would estimate that at least 60% of him is red. It makes a very pretty pattern. Unfortunately, he has refused to hand out candy shirtless tonight. That man has no sense of humour right now. He has totally had it, actually. He was at the hospital in Quebec City twice over the weekend and has to go back to our hospital tonight for an appointment.
He's now bugging me to leave as we're going out for a greasy breakfast all alone. I'll make the rounds when I come back.

18 Comments:
I think we need pics of Eric, too.
Hope Dominic has a wonderful time at his party!
Poor Eric. The abuse he takes from you *snicker*
Did Dominc go as Bob the Builder or Bob de Chemist?
ack. poor Erique!
Aww, poor guy. I agree with Momma, we need pics of him, too. :D
Enjoy your time with hubby!
Pics are up at the other place. I have pics of Eric's back and chest, but he'd kill me if I posted them.
Yeah, I have done quite a bit of mocking, too. Plus I made him strip down so I could get the full effect.
Also I laughed when the ER nurse in QC took his temperature rectally.
*still thinks that's funny*
*snort* I wanna see the pics!
See, my husband would be willing to take the allergic reaction & lesions if he could get a hot nurse to take his temperature rectally.
(Hopes Eric's nurse was at least hot.)
They took his temp rectally? Do they still do that? OMH! I wouldn't be able to hold back my laughter. *snicker* Mind you, if I had to go through that, I'd whack DH so quickly if he laughed at me :-)
Awwww, you take care of Eric. I wouldn't want the object of my crush to be uncomfortable. *grin*
Okay, now I'm laughing at the rectal temp. Sorry Eric.
*smooch*
You crazy Canadians with your socialized health care!
I used to "accidentally" buy noisy and annoying toys for my nephews because 1) I could and 2) they lived 1,000 miles away and I didn't have to listen to said annoying toys.
*grin*
I'm glad everyone sees the humour. I'll have to tell him that people are laughing. It'll make his day.
Did I mention that I got up at 4:30 this morning? The chances of that Wiggles car being 'lost' are getting very high.
Dominou came home from day care as high as a kite. Typically, he waited until we got to the grocery store (I know I shouldn't even have gone, but we were out of milk) to melt down completely.
Your point?
*whack*
Poor Luminou. Poor Coco. Poor Dominou. (It's not his fault, he's just small.)
Brag: DS has decided he doesn't like the Wiggles anymore. Woo! I'll miss Captain Feathersword. Really.
He refuses to eat his toast, so his candy is off-limits. DD had to eat all her toast to get chips to take for her morning snack. They think I'm mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home